Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation is proud to support scholarships as an investment to the future.
Due Date: September 15
The Nebraska LEAD Scholarship provides five $1,000 awards to Farm Bureau members who participate in the Nebraska LEAD program and commit to serving in a leadership role with Farm Bureau upon completion of LEAD. You must be and accepted member of a Nebraska LEAD Class and a member of a County Farm Bureau in Nebraska.
Nebraska Rural Radio Foundation Scholarship in Honor of Max & Eric Brown
Due Date: August 1
The Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation seeks applicants for awards of up to $2,500 per selected student.
- Must be 25 years old or older.
- Be legal residents of the United States.
- Show demonstrated commitment to the future of the industry of agriculture and rural communities in Nebraska.
- Be enrolled in post-secondary education institutions in Nebraska including but not limited to, community college, technical school, or training programs.
Collegiate Farm Bureau Scholarship
Due Date: March 31
The Nebraska Farm Bureau Collegiate Farm Bureau scholarship is awarded to an outstanding member of a Collegiate Farm Bureau chapter.
Nebraska Agriculture Education Student Teaching Scholarship
Due Date: April 15
- Must be enrolled at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Agricultural Education teacher education program. Eligible to apply for scholarship for the value of approximately one-half tuition or $1,500 for the semester in which the student’s student teaching experience occurs. The scholarship will be applied to student’s account at the University.
- Must belong to a member family, have own membership or be a student member of Nebraska Farm Bureau.
Ron Hanson Collegiate Leader Scholarship
Due Date: February 15
The Ron Hanson Collegiate Leader Scholarship was established in 2018 to recognize and encourage rising leaders in Nebraska agriculture. Two scholarships of $1,500 each are available.
- Must be a member of the Collegiate Farm Bureau at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Must be pursuing a degree from the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
High School Seniors
County Farm Bureau Scholarships
Due Date: See specific scholarship for due date.
Over 30 County Farm Bureaus offer a scholarship for students. Each county has a few requirements unique to their area. Click on the button see list of County Farm Bureau specific scholarships.
Hall County Farm Bureau Scholarship
Due Date: May 1
Scholarships of up to $1,000 for students who (1) live in or attend school in Hall County, Nebraska, and (2) plan to pursue a course of study and career related to agriculture in Nebraska. Membership in Hall County Farm Bureau is not required to apply. Hall County Farm Bureau Members will receive preference.