National Agriculture Week
To help you celebrate National Agriculture Week, March 19-25, 2023, staff from the Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation and Nebraska Farm Bureau have compiled a resource kit for your county to make Ag Week planning, promotion, and celebration easy.
The kit includes a list of ideas counties can use to celebrate Ag Week in their communities. You can download:
- Bookmarks with agriculture facts for your local schools or library;
- Placemat (youth) and table tents for use at your local restaurants;
- Flyer to hang up around your community;
- Coloring page; to encourage coloring contests in your communities;
- Suggested activities;
- Farmers and Ranchers Deliver: Teacher Surprise Box; to encourage an activity for 2nd grade teachers;
- Social media posts; and
- A customized newspaper ad that you can submit to your local newspaper.
2023 National Agriculture Week Shirt
The Foundation will provide county Farm Bureaus 300 printed sheets total as requested for no cost. Cost per additional sheet is $0.14. To request printed materials, please fill out the online form or contact the Foundation email@example.com or call at (402) 421-4747 before February 11. If you call, please leave a voicemail. Voicemails appear in a group inbox that is always monitored. All materials will be mailed the week of February 22.
Orders are no longer being accepted. You can still download and print the materials below.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Ag Week Materials
(5 bookmarks on 8.5″x11″)
Table Tents – Set of 5
Hover over any social media image to download.
Teacher Surprise Box
Treat teachers with a surprise box of supplies to celebrate National Agriculture Week! Request a box to give to a 2nd Grade teacher in your community to encourage hands-on, fun, and educational learning about Nebraska’s number 1 industry. This box comes complete with educational curriculum, resources, and supplies for teachers to lead activities on their own in the classroom. There are 100 boxes available on a first come, first serve basis. The total amount of boxes one county can request at this time is five. Staff will evaluate the number of boxes available and may release more at a later date.
The Surprise Box will include:
- Set of A to Z Posters including: Beef, Pork, Corn, & Soybeans
- Set of 25 Activity Books
- Set of 25 Farm Fact Pencils
- My Source Search Curriculum
- My Source Search Shapes
- Set of 25 Ask Your Student Cards
As of February 1, all 100 boxes have been claimed.
Let us know what your county is doing for Ag Week!
We would like to highlight your county activities in the Nebraska Farm Bureau News. Please email us a picture along with a description of your activities. You can email your photo(s) and information to email@example.com.