Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation Field Trip Grants
The application opens August 1 and will remain open until all funding is awarded.
Through this grant, Kindergarten – Eighth grade classrooms receive funding for entry fees and/or transportation fees to travel to a working farm or ranch to view modern-day agriculture. Specific guidelines for funding are as follows:
- Field trips are required to depict modern agriculture. Grant funds cannot be used to visit educational farms or historical farms.
- Field trips must be approved by Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation.
- Field trips are limited to one day.
- Field trips must be completed between October 1 and June 1.
- Classrooms are allowed a maximum of $700, and only the cost of transportation and entry fees will be covered.
- Please research the cost of your trip before applying for funds. Funds are limited and if you over request you take the chance away from someone else to apply.
Approved Field Trip Funds will be provided on a cost reimbursement basis in a single distribution payable to the school. To receive payment, submit all relevant receipts to the Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation by June 15 at 5:00 p.m.
Student Project Grant
The Nebraska Farm Bureau Student Project Grants provide funds for students to begin or expand their 4-H or FFA project. Farm Bureau is excited to support student members in their real world endeavors.
Applications open March 1.
- Nebraska Farm Bureau will award $4,000 in grants
- Nebraska Farm Bureau will provide grants in the amounts of $250, $500, $750, and $1,000 until funds
- Applications are due April 14
- Age 15 and below: applicant parent(s) must be Farm Bureau member. Age 16+: applicant must be Student Farm Bureau member